The Law Firm Where We Treat You Like Family
You need advice on how to qualify for Medicaid. Work closely with an attorney you can depend on to learn about your options and to get the information you need to make important decisions about your future.
• Learn the various ways for qualifying for Medicaid nursing-home assistance
• Learn how to protect your life savings when entering a nursing home
• Understand when you should apply
• Find out what to do if you've been denied coverage
• Get all of your questions answered fully
• Get advice you can rely on
You don't have to make decisions without legal advice. Trust us to guide you to the decisions best for your legal goals. At the Hartle Elder Law Practice, LLC, you'll get the one-on-one time you need with our experienced attorney.
With years of experience and a dedication to clients, Attorney Carolyn E. Hartle is ready to help you.
Get a initial consultation about Medicaid.